Indian Coast Guard has announced notification for the recruitment of Yantrik vacancies for 02/2020 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
No Of Post-37
Name Of Post:Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)-19
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)-3
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)-15
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter state National Championship.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
How To Apply;
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 16 Mar 2020 to 22 Mar 2020
- starting Date Online Application;16/03/2020
- Last Date Online Apply:22/03/2020
- Admitcard:09 To 16 April 2020
- Exam:April/May 2020
Advertisement Detail:Click Here
Apply Online:click Here